When you enroll at the Academia School of Nursing, we guide you from start to finish to ensure you have all the tools needed to build a satisfying new career. You are one step closer to becoming a certified allied...
Become a state tested nurse aide (STNA) and enter one of the fastest growing careers in America! This 75 hour nurse aide course prepares you to take the written and skills…
STNA/HHA Admission Requirement
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Valid government I.D (Driver’s license, State issued I.D, Military I.D, or Passport)
- Original Social Security card
- TB Testing – Fee of $25
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Admission Requirement
- Complete Admission Application
- A high School Transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D)
- Pre-Entrance Examinations with a basic level test score or higher as determined by the testing company/Program Administrator.
- State Tested Nurse Aid Certificate( 75hour course). If Applicant does not have proof of the STNA (either a certificate or registry number) it must be taken prior to start of class. *** (The individual does not need to be active on the nurse aid registry)
At Academia School of Nursing you are more than just a student—you are a professional in training. That’s why Academia offers a full range of programs in high-demand career.The nursing field is as diverse as those who serve in these critical care roles. You can find your place in this rewarding area of health care along a wide career spectrum, from hospital settings to acute care…
Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN) and Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools approved academia’s Classes. Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools approved our Nurses Aide Training and STNA Program.
Board of Nursing (OBN) and Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools approved academia’s Classes.
Ohio Department of Healthcare, Ohio Department of Aging and Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools approved our Nurses Aide Training and STNA Program.
This is coming soon and we will list price as it becomes available. The staff and nursing faculty truly care about our education and they want each and everyone of us to succeed.