ACADEMIA’S NURSING PROGRAM
- Low Tuition
- Local Clinical Sites
- LPN’s work in Urgent Care Clinics, Hospitals, Nursing homes, HomeCare agencies
- Employment Planning Assistance Available.
PN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete Admission Application
- A high School Transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D)
- Pre-Entrance Examinations with a basic level test score or higher as determined by the testing company/Program Administrator.
- State Tested Nurse Aid Certificate( 75hour course). If Applicant does not have proof of the STNA (either a certificate or registry number) it must be taken prior to start of class. *** (The individual does not need to be active on the nurse aid registry)
AFTER ACCEPTANCE AND BEFORE THE START OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE AS NOTED.
- An Orientation to the program must be attended. Each student will receive written notification of the date and time of this meeting.
- CPR Prior to the 1st Clinical
- BCI/FBI Background (Reports that contain excluding documentation may result in the student not being able to attend clinical rotations.
- Health Examination that confirms ability to participate in program without limitation (good for 12 months from date of examination)
- Immunizations that include (2 step Mantoux Tuberculin Skin Test, or as necessary a chest X-ray, Hepatitis B Series or a signed waiver declining immunization, History of 2 MMR Vaccinations or titer showing immunity AND DTaP Vaccinee)
NATCEP Program (Nurse Aide Training Course Evaluation Program)
Academia’s NATCEP program is licensed and registered with the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. (Columbus – OH Reg #15-09-2070T) and The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) to provide the training needed to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA). A NATCEP must be no less than 75 hours in length. Training will consist of at least 59 hours of classroom experience and skills training and at least 16 hours of supervised resident care in a long-term care facility (nursing home only). Upon successful completion of a NATCEP, students will receive an official ODH Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to register for the state nurse aide test. Individuals who pass the state nurse aide test will have their names added to the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
- Textbook and student workbook included
- Uniform included
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – STNA / HHA
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Valid government I.D (Driver’s license, State issued I.D, Military I.D, or Passport)
- Original Social Security card
- TB Testing – Fee of $25
- Physical examination (within previous 12 months) – Fees of $20
WHY ATTEND OUR SCHOOL?
- Top Rated STNA Program in the State
- High pass rate – we will get you all materials needed to pass the State Test
- On-site Testing – State Test will be done here at our facility
- Lowest and Affordable Tuition in Central Ohio
- Short program course to become part of the Fastest Healthcare Career path
Monday;8:00 AM – 2:30 PM;
Tuesday;8:00 AM – 7:00 PM;
Wednesday;8:00 AM – 7:00 PM;
Thursday;8:00 AM – 7:00 PM;
Friday;8:00 AM – 7:00 PM;