NATCEP Program (Nurse Aide Training Course Evaluation Program)
Academia’s NATCEP program is licensed and registered with the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. (Columbus – OH Reg #15-09-2070T) and The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) to provide the training needed to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA). A NATCEP must be no less than 75 hours in length. Training will consist of at least 59 hours of classroom experience and skills training and at least 16 hours of supervised resident care in a long-term care facility (nursing home only). Upon successful completion of a NATCEP, students will receive an official ODH Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to register for the state nurse aide test. Individuals who pass the state nurse aide test will have their names added to the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
- Textbook and student workbook included
- Uniform included
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – STNA / HHA
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Valid government I.D (Driver’s license, State issued I.D, Military I.D, or Passport)
- Original Social Security card
- TB Testing – Fee of $25
- Physical examination (within previous 12 months) – Fees of $20
WHY ATTEND OUR SCHOOL?
- Top Rated STNA Program in the State
- High pass rate – we will get you all materials needed to pass the State Test
- On-site Testing – State Test will be done here at our facility
- Lowest and Affordable Tuition in Central Ohio
- Short program course to become part of the Fastest Healthcare Career path